Taylorsville Savings Bank has been in business for almost 100 years. Originally known as Taylorsville Building & Loan, the bank was established in 1921 and was located beside the Taylorsville Times Building. We moved into our current location in the 1960’s and our name was changed three more times to Taylorsville Savings & Loan, Taylorsville Federal Savings & Loan and finally to Taylorsville Savings Bank. Although the name was changed, our mission remains the same.
Taylorsville Savings Bank is dedicated to acting in the best interest of our customers by providing reasonably priced products and by providing the people of Alexander County and the surrounding communities with the best financial service. This will be accomplished by defining clear terms and disclosures and offering fair and consistent service. By doing all of these things effectively, we believe we can build lasting customer relationships and meet our responsibility to help communities prosper in a financially conservative manner.
Today we are proud to be a part of a community of folks we’ve known for generations. We’re privileged to serve our friends and neighbors every day. Alexander County’s only hometown bank.
- Gordon E. Hefner, Director
- Mark Gantt, Director
- Anna F. Ferguson, Director
- Rickey D. Brown, Director
- Timothy H. Keever, President & Director
Timothy H. Keever
Edward R. Payne
Carrie S. Lackey