Want to save time and reduce clutter around your house? Sign up for TSB's e-statement program and get your statements by email. No more worries about lost or stolen mail. Please sign in to your Online Banking account to enroll. If you do not have an Online Banking account, you can sign up here or ask one of our Customer Service employees for assistance.
Ready to sign up for e-statements? Just follow these steps:
1. Login to your Online Banking account. (If you do not have an Online Banking account,
you can sign up here or ask any employee for help.)
2. If you are not automatically prompted for e-statements, go to the “Profile” tab in upper
right hand corner.
3. Ensure that we have your correct e-mail address listed under the e-mail tab.
4. Choose “edit” e-statement.
5. Choose which accounts you would like to receive e-statements for.
6. Click on the “terms and conditions”.
7. After reading the “terms and conditions”, you will receive a four digit code at the bottom
of the page.
8. Click on the box that you have read the “terms and conditions” and enter the four digit
9. You are now enrolled in e-statements and will receive an e-mail when your statement is
ready for viewing. Just follow the directions in the e-mail to retrieve your statement.
You may return to paper statement any time that you wish. If you have any questions please call or stop by any one of our branch locations for help.
Main Office – (828) 632-4228
Bethlehem Office – (828) 495-8201
Hiddenite Office – (828) 632-4157